An introduction on the Upanishads (4-5000 B.C.)
• Revered as sacred revelations they form the basis of Vedanta
• Shubhraji expounds on their relevance in our life
• A live talk at St. John’s College in NM, USA
Surrender is a powerful tool to assist us as we chart our way through life.
• A two part CD edited from a teaching weekend. Shubhraji instructs us with a step by step logical process of how to live a life of ease
Traditional Sanskrit Chants by Shubhraji. Follows in the footsteps of Sloka Mala
• Each chant is repeated -just enjoy listening or learn them!
• Seed mantras, healing illness, abundance, relationships as well as GeetaDhyanam, Ganga Stotram
• Contains an insert with transliteration and the meaning of each chant.
• Powerful Mantra chanted 108 times
• For healing illness and for long life
“A deep, wise, and wonderful exploration of the Vedanta path for relationships both with yourself and with others. Shubhraji provides everything you need to create healthy, fulfilling relationships…”Order Now