In this DVD, Shubhraji explores the key components of success focusing on four main ideas: purpose, self-awareness, resources and love. With simple exercises Shubhraji shows you how to navigate your inner compass to be who you truly are.
Traditional Sanskrit Chants by Shubhraji. Follows in the footsteps of Sloka Mala
• Each chant is repeated -just enjoy listening or learn them!
• Seed mantras, healing illness, abundance, relationships as well as GeetaDhyanam, Ganga Stotram
• Contains an insert with transliteration and the meaning of each chant.
• Powerful Mantra chanted 108 times
• For healing illness and for long life
The significance of this mantra and how we should use it to benefit us.
Insights from the mystical teachings of the Vedas. A verse by verse explanation from the this universal teaching about our being, the universe and Self Realization, as applicable to our daily life.
Sri Adi Sankara, (788 to 820A.D.), was an inspired champion of the Advaita Vedanta philosophy. A look at Sankara’s life and contribution to Vedantic philosophy.
We seek absolute happiness. What is the true meaning of our existence? What is our quintessential nature? Contemplative teaching with a guided meditation.
“A deep, wise, and wonderful exploration of the Vedanta path for relationships both with yourself and with others. Shubhraji provides everything you need to create healthy, fulfilling relationships…”Order Now